Contact Us

Submit a form with your contact information or call us!

Do you often wonder if you need an estate plan? Every adult needs one.  Among other things, your estate plan gives directions on how to distribute your property after you have passed away.

Do you often wonder if you might need a Power of Attorney? Yes probably do, because it's a powerful legal tool used to manage and protect assets. It can be used when the person granting the authority has become incapacitated or just traveling away from home.

Maybe you're wondering if an incapacitated member of your family needs a guardian. In that case, conservatorship and guardianship can be great assets to vulnerable adults and protect them from unscrupulous persons.

Whatever your needs might be, contact us and we can schedule a 10-minute consultation for free so you can decide when you're ready to take the next step.

Woman with phone
Leave your contact information and we will get back to you or you can call us directly  and schedule a free 10-minute consultation.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
17355 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Suite A, Lake Oswego, OR 97035
9AM - 5PM, Mon to Fri
(503) 968–2020
Legal Guide for Seniors

Download our Oregon Legal Guide for Seniors

What will happen to your property after you pass away? Have you ever wondered who would take care of your responsibilities if you become mentally or physically incapacitated? Who should make medical decisions for you if you can’t make them for yourself? What if you need to move into a retirement community? How much will it cost? How will you pay for it? How do you choose a community? We created this guide to help you find some answers. 

Download for free
For More Information
Contact Us
Leave your contact info and we will get back to you or you can call us directly at
(503) 968–2020 and schedule a free 10-minute consultation.